Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's Birthday Time

Saturday, my friend Pam came over and we stamped and played all afternoon.  It took me a little while to get my creative juices flowing, but once I did, I didn't want to stop.

I wanted to share with you what Pam made.  She made birthday cake tealights.  They are so stinkin cute.  Take a look.  You're going to want to make them yourself.

Aren't they the cutest?  I'm so loving these!!!


I made my husband a birthday card, since his birthday is Wednesday.  He recently got an iPhone and has discovered the "angry birds" game.  He plays that non-stop.  I remember how he used to tell me that he never would have time to play games on his phone when he would watch me playing all the games I have on my phone.  Well, don't ever say "never"; he's hooked.  So I decided to make him an "Angry Birds" birthday card.  It turned out so cute.  Take a look:



3 comments:

  1. These birds are awesome! You did such a fantastic job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I DO want to make some tealight cupcakes! And those Angry Birds are perfect! Let us know what hubby thinks of his card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tealight cakes are adorable! You have got to do a tutorial on them!! Maybe the next workshop can be birthday cards and one of these! =)

    ReplyDelete