Thursday, August 16, 2012

Christmas Ornament Punch Card

This is a Christmas card that I made last year which I CASEd, although I don't remember who made it, so I apologize I could not give credit where credit is due.  

I loved this card from the minute I saw it, so I decided to make it for myself.  It's really elegant and much prettier in person than in this picture.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Looking at this card inspires me to get moving on creating this year's Christmas cards.  I usually get started in September so that by the time the Christmas season arrives, I have plenty of cards to send out to all our family and friends.  I thoroughly enjoy making cards.  It's my solace and relaxation.

I wish you a great day tomorrow and an even better weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Is it really time to start Christmas cards already? Oh my. Will have to start with one like this -- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. I'm glad you liked it. Yes, Christmas will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete