Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elegant Eggplant Color Challenge

Welcome back our blog hop.  How did you like Carol's creation this week?  Doesn't she come up with great ideas?  She's a tough act to follow.  This week's color challenge was to come up with a card using Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, and More Mustard --- or -- Elegant Eggplant, River Rock, and Melon Mambo.  I chose the first color combination because I like those colors together.  I must say, I had a hard time coming up with my creation this week.  I had a few ideas in my head, but when I designed them and put them on paper, they were just plain yucky!  I was at a loss until I remembered how much I liked the hostess set "Faith in Nature", and I hadn't used it very much in the past, so I decided to dig it out of the archives and came up with this:


What do you think?  I'm actually quite pleased with it after going into panic mode for an hour or so.  Now it's off we go to see what Liz made.  I know she's going to WOW you, no doubt.  Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you next week!  TTFN

1 comment: