Thursday, August 2, 2012

Destination, Barcelona

Tj made it to Barcelona safe and sound with his friend, Drew.  He called me at 2:46 am this morningto let me know they had arrived and said it was a long flight.  It was 7:46 am in Barcelona, so he has the whole day to get acclimated.  I'm sure he and Drew are going to crash tonight.  Although I won't be hearing from him every day, my thoughts will be with him every moment.  I'm looking forward to hearing from him again soon.

I managed to survive dropping him off at the airport, although I must admit, the tears rolled when Tom and I drove away.  I composed myself for a bit, then had up and down moments until I finally put my head on the pillow to try and get some sleep.  Of course I didn't sleep, even after Tj called when they arrived at their destination.  I was so keyed up, thinking of what they were going to do and where they were going to sleep tonight.  Guess I won't know for a few days, but I as they say, no news is good news.

In the interim, I'll just keep busy crafting and creating new and fun projects.  I'll enjoy it more now since Tj finished my cabinets in my craft room before he left for Europe.  What a sweet young man.

Bye for now and stay tuned for more news from Europe.



No comments:

Post a Comment