Saturday, August 18, 2012

Halloween Treats

Today we made some halloween treat holders at our team meeting.  We had so much fun making them, and I just couldn't wait to share them with you.

Hallowed Purses:





Next up .. Batty Fancy Favor


And how about this Boo Boo Kitty card:




So what do you think?  Aren't they just soooooo cute?  They were so much fun to create.  Don't you want to make them yourself?  I bet you do.

And the highlight of the meeting, for me at least, was that I won the $500 per month club.  Here's what I won:

Jill made fabric scissor caddys for our prize.  Aren't they adoreable?  I love it.  My day went pretty good after that, even though I had to run errands.  Hope your day was as good.  Here's wishing you a Super Sunday!!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those purses are so cute, and the cards too. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete