Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Riding Hood Red Color Challenge

So what do you think of the blog hop?  This is my first time doing one, and it sure is fun. Our challenge was to create a card using Riding Hood Red, So Saffron and Baja Breeze. It took a bit of thinking how to put these colors together and making them work, but I did it.

You should have just come from Amanda's blog.  What did you think of her creation?  Cute, cute, cute, huh?  So now that you've had a taste of Robbie and Amanda's awesome works of art, I hope you'll mine.  Take a look...





Well now let's go over and see what Liz has in store of us.  I bet it's a real winner.  Have fun, and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Helen, I love this! You are so talented. Glad to have you aboard. It is so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Helen, you have nailed this one! I love it! Thank you so much for joining our group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen! Welcome to the Hop! This is a great card! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Helen! I feel a CAS coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, congrats on your first color hop. You did a great job. I love what is going on at the left side, very different, at least to me. The color combination is great.

    ReplyDelete