Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scentsational Season - Gingerbread Men

I have been working on my cards today  for my workshop on Monday, and I made all the cards using stamps sets and accessories from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  One of my cards is the Gingerbread Men.  It's so cute.  I changed the card a little, but the original idea came from Terri Walker, an SU demonstrator, that swapped me at convention.  I added the "Seasons Greetings" and did it with whisper white craft ink and heat embossed it using the new sugar & spice embossing powder.  My craft room smells so delicious!  What do you think of it?  I love it!!!


Recipe:

Card Stock - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Champagne glimmer paper for the buttons
DSP - "of good cheer"
Ink:  Early Espresso
Stamp Set - Scentsational Season
Ink:  Whisper White with Sugar & Spice Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This makes a very nice holiday card. I can almost smell the embossing scent, but I will have to order some for myself. Your workshop gals will love making this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete