Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tj does France, and now on to Amsterdam

Tj called me on Saturday morning around 5:38 am, but I missed the call.  He called back around 8:30 and told me that he was sitting in front of the Eiffel tower in France.  He and Drew spent 2 days in Spain and went swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.  They met some friends from Portugal and will spend a few days there within the next week or so.  The travel plans changed from what Tj and Drew originally mapped out due to the massive lines waiting to see the attractions, so they decided to travel from country to country, scoping out where they would like to spend time, and will back track when possible.  They were off to Amsterdam where they secured a hostile for the next couple nights.  I reminded him to watch his back in Amsterdam and to kindly stay clear of those not-so-nice places of ill repute.  He laughed.  I'll be anxious to hear where they end up next.  I'm feeling better about their trip.  The anxiety seems to have subsided.  I'm glad I hear from Tj on a fairly regular basis, and to know he's having a great time is all that matters.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment