Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Update from France

I heard from Tj today via email.  He said they finally had a few days to relax, and this is their fourth night in Biarritz, France which is a beach town in the San Sabastian area.  He learned how to surf today and said he didn't do too bad.  He and Drew met a Venezuelan surfer their first night in Biarritz, and he gave them lessons for next to nothing.  He said he is having a great time.  

I expect he will call me sometime this weekend to give me more of an update as to where they plan to visit next, but for now, I'm at peace knowing he's doing fine and having the time of his life.

Here's to wishing him a safe journey, and many more memorable times ahead.  Hugs and kisses.

Thanks for visiting!  I'll post more as I hear from him.



No comments:

Post a Comment