Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SUO Challenge #54, Candy Wrapper - Hallowed Treats

I wanted to participate in another challenge, so I found the SUO Challenge #54 – For the Kids! over at  SUOChallenges.com.  Since Halloween is just around the corner, I decided to post these cute little candy wrappers which I call "Hallowed Treats".  They are just so cute and so fun to hand out at Halloween.

The challenge is to use ONLY Stampin UP products.  Well, this certainly fits the bill.  I hope you like them as much as I do.  I enjoy participating in Challenges, as I am fairly new to this and hope to participate in many more.  Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you'll visit me again.  Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

  1. My boys would just LOVE these! So glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Jen. I'm very glad I joined too. I hope to post more creations as well. Thank you for hosting this.

      Delete
  2. After making 250 of those for my son's wedding, I simply can't make another one! But your Halloween ones are super darling! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I'm sure any kiddo would love them. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete