Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Pretty in Pink

Hi everyone.  Welcome back to our blog hop.  Did you just come over from Carols Cards - RChelix blog?  What did you think?  This week, the color challenge was one of the following:  Creative Combination - Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue or the Getting Started Combination - Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, and Daffodil Delight.  I chose the Creative Combination for this week.  Here's what the color combination said to me:

The colors this week felt like either an "Easter" theme, or "Tea Time".  Since Easter isn't until next year, Tea Time it is.  I'm glad you stopped by to have tea with me.  Now, let's have a cup of tea and hop on over to Ladeedahday's blog.  Oh I bet there's something really, really awesome in store for us.  Let's go see ...

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It reminds me I haven't cracked open my Tea set yet (stamps, that is). I like the way you turned the sentiment, very nice. Thanks for inviting me to tea today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY tea party! and the pattern paper could be a pretty tearoom wallpaper! Makes me miss my girlfriends! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vision with the teacups! It's such a happy card with the beautiful DSP. I think I will enjoy a cup of tea now!

    ReplyDelete