Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Rose Red

Yes, it's that time again ... our "Coloring Down the Lines" Blog Hop.  This week, our challenge, should we chose to take it, was to come up with something using the following color combinations:  Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, and River Rock, or Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Baja Breeze.  This week was a bit hard for me to come up with something.  Usually, once I know the color combination, I have an idea in my head and just create.  This challenge, well, I had an idea, and had to make it work.  So, I chose the first color combination.  What did you think?  Having just come from Carol's blog, I hope you find mine just as nice.

I incorporated River Rock into the flower color combination, and it turned out pretty cute.  I hand cut the flowers out, embossed them with clear embossing powder, and then adhered them with dimensionals.  I love the mason jar, so this is my first creation using it.  Now let's go check out what Teri did this week.  I know she said she was working on it for a bit, so let's take a peek.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful, cheery, thank you. Love the colors and love the flowers in a jar! So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so dang cutre Helen LOVE the flowers in the vase!

    ReplyDelete