Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Orchard Harvest

For some reason, I've been into creating a lot of "Fall" cards this year.  Last year, I only made a couple of them because all I wanted to do was create Christmas cards.  Weird, isn't it?

Anyway, here's a card I created this evening and I'm really liking it.  I hope you do as well.

What do you think?  I thought I would use the square scallop die, since I've only used it once since I've had it.  And I'm totally into the postage stamp punch too. Who knew?  Sometimes nothing comes to mind until you get an idea into your head and it just might look pretty cool using the dies / punches you have.

I made a few more cards tonight for Fall, so you'll be seeing them over the next few posts.  Until next time, thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment