Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glitter Fall - Morning Chat Challenge

Our Challenge over at Butternut Sage's Morning Chat Challenge was to create a card with glimmer / glitter with a Fall theme.  I had a bunch of ideas in my head, but wasn't sure where to start.  Then, I had a thought and was hoping I could make it work, and guess what .... it did.  Here's what I came up with:

The title of my card is "First Frost - Fall Foliage".  It's a little hard to see the glitter, but I used iridescent ice over top of the pumpkin, as well as three of the leaves:  the two cajun craze leaves toward the bottom, as well as the more mustard oak leaf off of the tree.  If you look hard enough, you can catch the glimmer on the oak leaf and the pumpkin.  I really like it.  I hope you do too.  Until next challenge ...

No comments:

Post a Comment