Saturday, September 1, 2012

Update from Tj

I finally heard from Tj today via email.  I was getting a bit worried since I hadn't heard from him in 8 days.  The last I heard he was camping in the Swiss Alps and they were expecting snow.  Well, here's what I know now... they are in Croatia.  He said they heard the beaches were awesome, and he said they were right.  There are storms predicted for the next three days, so they are heading to Budapest.  After Switzerland, they decided to to to Nice, France, which is located on the Southeast Coast of France.  They also quickly breezed through Northern Italy but decided that they would like to explore Eastern and Northern Europe instead.  All is going well with him and Drew and their travels, and still having a wonderful time.  They met "loads" of people and have a lot of stories and pictures to share when they return home.  Some of the places they are visiting do not have good "wifi" connection, so wherever he gets good reception, he writes me then.  In Croatia, the wifi is good, so that's why I got an email today.  YEAH!  Tj promised to send me more updates and hopefully some pictures tomorrow before they leave for Budapest.

One of the gals I correspond with on the Sunny Morning Chat is leaving for Europe tomorrow for 2 weeks, and she is headed to Budapest too.  Her and her husband are taking a River Cruise.  What fun.  Wouldn't that be even more fun if she met Tj while in Budapest?  I've never met Sandy yet, but will get to meet her when we have our "stampin weekend" in October.  I can't wait.

Well, that's it for Tj right now.  I'm still planning on posting another creation .. that will be next.

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment