Thursday, October 18, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Well, tonight I have another Christmas card for you.  I used the Christmas Blessings stamp set in Stampin Up's 2012-2013 catalog.  It's a pretty stamp set, and I've only used it once for this card.  I water-colored the pointsettia because it looks much nicer than using straight marker.  The marker doesn't show the lines in the flower, so this worked great.  You can't see the "yellow" inside the flower, but it's there.  Guess I'll have to get a closer shot next time.  Hope you like it!

Tonight, I made my shoebox swap card for Saturday's team meeting, but can't share it with you until Saturday's post.  I don't want to spoil the surprise for the team.  I'm excited to share it but have to wait 2 more days, and so will you.  Until tomorrow, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment