Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christmas Cheer

I just love the "happy hour" stamp set, so I decided to use it to make a Christmas "cheer" card.  I love the way it turned out.  I used "raspberry ripple and gumball green ribbon.   Check it out:

 
I just got back from a business trip, so I hadn't had time to make any new cards.  I also ended up with a horrible head and chest cold, and went to the doctor's to get some meds to knock this out of me.  I am just so exhausted.  I have to work on two raffle baskets made of cards, a fund raiser with a project, and birthday cards for my upcoming workshop.  In addition, I am making a sympathy card for Jayna, the young woman that passed away yesterday.  I'm so sad for her and her family.  It's so hard to believe I was helping her with her make and takes on Saturday, chatted with her on Sunday, and now she's gone.  God bless her family and have mercy on her soul. 
 
Well, thanks for listening.  Check back with me tomorrow for some more goodies.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment