Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Baja Breeze

Well, I had a lot of trouble coming up with a design for this week's challenge.  Our challenge is either Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler, or Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze and Basic Gray.  I chose the first color combination for my entry this week.  I know we were concerned we might not get our posts up in time because we're getting pounded here on the East Coast with Hurricane Sandy.  The winds are howling and we had non-stop pouring rain all day.  I think we got upwards of 6" so far.  I know Carol was busy at work getting her card designed for this week, and I guess that's where you just came from.  Here's what I created ~ and trust me, it took me all day to come up with this idea (and it's really not that hard).  hehehe ..

I sure hope next week's challenge doesn't take this much thought.  I must have just been empty today because I was on a roll all weekend creating.  Maybe I'll just blame it on that.  Anyway, let's hop on over to see what Sandy made this week.  I'm always anxious to see everyone's cards.  Love, Love, Love!

Thanks for continuing to join us each week for our blog hops.  We love having you.  In fact, why don't you join us next time?  We'd love to have you.

2 comments:

  1. Some days are like that, the mojo just won't cooperate. But this is a really nice card and great use of the colors. I think you did a super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on your card there, Miss Helen. I love it!

    ReplyDelete