Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Wild Wasabi

 Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  I'm so glad you could join us.  Did you just come over from Carol's blog?  What did you think?  She always has something so creative to share, doesn't she?  This week's color comb was a choice of either Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Perfect Plum (the color combo I chose), or Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso.  Since I had just learned how to do the triple stamping, I thought I would try my color combo out on that technique.  Here's the finished product:
I am pleased the way it turned out.  I tried a couple different times to get it just right, and I actually mounted one on perfect plum paper too which looked awesome, but since the main color in the line up is wild wasabi, that is the base color I chose to use.  I hope you like it.  Now, shall we sneak on over to Gold Star Creations to see what she did with the colors this week?  Yes, I think so ... until tomorrow, have a super night!

3 comments:

  1. Super! Each time I see this technique it reminds me I have to try it. Thanks for the reminder. Great color combination for this style and you did an awesome job. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Helen! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Helen! I love the way you pulled all the colors and the technique together

    ReplyDelete