Monday, October 1, 2012

Noel Christmas Card

I had a great day in my craft studio yesterday creating cards to my heart's content.  I focused on Christmas most of the day, but jumped ahead with some of my blog hop posts for the next couple weeks.

Here is one of my favorites that I created.  It was a little tedious, but I really liked the way it turned out.  I took a bunch of Christmas paper, cut them into strips of 1/2 inch, then punched them all with SU's ribbon punch, staggered them, and whola ... what a pretty card, if I must say so myself.  See if you agree.

I put it against a red background so you could see it better.  There's a little bling in the middle of the star above the Noel.  I hope you like it.

I'm heading to the airport in a little while to pick up my son.  He's coming home from Europe today after being away for 8 weeks.  I can't wait to see him.  Sounds like he and his friend Drew had a blast.  Until tomorrow ... have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment