Friday, October 26, 2012

Scentsational Season - Sending Christmas Wishes

Since I was posting our team swaps, tonight, I decided to share my shoebox swap Christmas card.  I used the Scentational Season's stamps set for mine and thought I would make it simple, but a little elegant.  I also used the Apothecary Accents Framelits for the sentiment.  Here's my design:

The biggest hurdle for me was matching the different designer series paper (DSP). It took about an hour to figure out which pattern I wanted t use, and what order to put them in.  I wanted them to be "just right".   I used the Festival of Prints dsp paper pack for this card.  I am pleased the way it turned out, and I hope you do as well.

Until tomorrow, stay safe if you're in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  Don't wait until it's too late.  God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I, too, am working with the so cute Scentsational stamp set right now. Making several things for a workshop. That set is the easiest and most fun to work with. Great designer paper selection you have here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete