Friday, October 12, 2012

Season's Greeting Holiday Ornament

Tomorrow is Super Stampin Saturday at Christ's Church of the Valley in Royersford, and I'm helping with the event.  I'm so excited.  We're going to have such a blast!  The event is from 10 - 5, and I can't wait to come home with all the goodies we're going to make too.

One of the things I signed up for is the holiday ornament on the cover of Stampin Up's holiday catalog.  It's so pretty and I can't wait to finally make it.  It looks like a lot of work, but it will be well worth it.

I really like the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, so I decided to make another card using it.  That's what I've made for you this evening.  Here it is:

It came out pretty nice.  I used midnight muse card stock and scored the background using the scoring tool.  Hope you like it.  Until tomorrow ... happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment