Monday, October 22, 2012

Snow Much Fun - Team Swap

As promised, tonight I'm posting another team swap card we made this past Saturday.  This card was made by Patti.  It's really cute and we had a lot of fun making the card. 

I made a lot of cards last year using the snowmen stamps in Stampin' Up's  "Snow Much Fun" set.  I just love snowmen, so it was nice using this set again.  Doesn't the snowman look like he's just waiting for someone to walk by so he can toss the snowball at them?  Ha Ha! 

My kitty cat is getting spayed tomorrow and she will be coming home the same day.  Can you believe that?  I can't?  Also, I'm set to attend a dinner meeting tomorrow evening at the Concordville Inn in honor of National Business Women's Week.  It's being hosted by West Chester Business & Professional Women's Club (BPW).  I'm Treasurer for the Chesmont BPW, and we are hosting our Fall District Meeting next month.  It's been a busy month.  I made a raffle basket for tomorrow chock full of cards with matching boxes.  I also made a decorated composition book that turned out so cute.  This is the second basket of cards I made for raffles.   I made a bucket of cards for the Dress on a Dime benefit this past Sunday.  Donating my extra cards, as well as ones I've recently made, is very rewarding.  I'm glad they will be put to good use.

Well thank you again for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy tonight's post.  See you tomorrow for my weekly Coloring Down the Lines challenge.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment