Friday, October 19, 2012

Stampin Up's Christmas Ornaments

It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't make the Christmas Ornaments on the front cover of the holiday catalog.  I had fun making them.  I actually helped a bunch of people make them at Jill's Super Stampin Saturday last weekend, so I feel like I can make them in my sleep.  We made a Christmas box for one of the ornaments, and also a Christmas tag too.  Check them out.  I really like them.


So what do you think?  Have you tried making them yet?  They're not really that hard.  They just take a lot of time.  But I must say, they are so worth it.  I'm planning on making some more and I'll be using other colors.  Stay tuned..... you'll want to see how they turn out.  Until tomorrow, have a wonderful evening!



1 comment:

  1. Really nice, Helen. Wish I lived closer to you so that you could show me how to make them. I'll give it a try, however. Hope to talk to you soon in chat. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete