Saturday, October 20, 2012

Toxic Treats

I made this card at the Remarkables October weekend retreat this year and CASed the card from someone who placed it up on the board.  Unfortunately, there was no name on the card, so I don't know who to credit for it.  Anyway, I really liked it so here it is:

I actually cut the apothecary accents framelit in half when making this card so I had plenty to make multiples.  I like everything about this card.  You can't see it very well, but the card base is embossed with the spider web embossing folder.  Cute, isn't it?  A woman gave me the tip to emboss the "toxic treats" stamp onto a yellow piece of paper and then use tangerine tango around the outer edges and the middle remains yellow.  It was a great idea.  I did one on very vanilla card stock, and it just wasn't the same.  Hope you enjoy the card ... Until tomorrow.  happy stamping, and as always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment