Sunday, October 14, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes - Snowman

The weather was quite nice today ~ a breezy 72 degrees.  The sun was shining, and we couldn't have had a more glorious day.  So I was trying to figure out what I should post for this evening, especially since it was so nice out.   It's hard to think about Christmas and get into the holiday spirit with weather like this.  But ... in keeping with last night's post of Warm Winter Wishes, I thought I would share with you the snowman I made that I CASed from Stress Free Stamping.  I changed the scarf up a bit, but he still looks nice and warm.

Isn't he so cute???  It's a simple, but sweet card.  I love it.  The white on white worked well, and it's a card that will last all through winter.  Until tomorrow ... keep on stamping.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment