Saturday, November 17, 2012

Give Thanks Pumpkins

Well, I thought I should finish my Thanksgiving Day cards and get them out on Monday before it's too late.  I had a few more to make, so I thought I would share them with you.  Here's one I'm sending to my Aunt:

I popped out the one pumpkin and the leaves.  It looks really nice in person.  The card looked a bit to stark white to me, so I sponged the edges and all over the card.  It gave it a distressed look.  I hope my aunt likes it.  Until tomorrow ...

2 comments:

  1. Very, very, nice. And I love the distressing, it really give it a little extra fall look. Your aunt will love it. Happy Thanks giving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sandy. I ended up redoing the card by mounting it on a lighter brown background, but kept the distressing. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks so much for commenting!

    ReplyDelete