Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Josh's Birthday Card

My son-in-law Josh's birthday is this month.  I'm not real good with "masculine" cards, but for some reason, I didn't have to think too hard when making this card.  It just popped in my head and I had it created in no time.  That's a record for me.  I always spend most of my time pondering the "prototype", and usually after a few tries, I get it just right.  I was very pleased with Josh's card, and I sure hope he likes it too.  Here it is ...

Do you like it?  I love the colors.  I used Stampin Up's  "pinwheels on parade" dsp for this one.  I'm so glad it all came together so well.  Now the true test will be what Josh thinks.

Now, off to complete the last of the 3 cards that I'm creating for the Deborah hospital fund-raiser I'm doing this weekend.  I have the project done and 2 of the 3 cards .. so just one more card to go!  Until tomorrow ... thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment