Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pennant Christmas Trees

I got a later start today making my Christmas cards.  I made ten of one design.  I made  5 of each in different colors for something different.  I would have made more, but I spent time putting together a bucket of 50 cards, Christmas gift tags, Christmas gift boxes, and gift card holders for a benefit on December 7th for a young man I worked with who has an inoperable brain tumor.  It's so sad.  Brad just got engaged and had the world at his feet.  We are holding the benefit for him to help pay for his medical bills.  We also bought a toy to bring to the benefit so Brad can hand out toys to all the young children who are hospitalized.  So first, here is one of the cards I made with the pennant die, and then I took a picture of the basket of cards & goodies I made for the benefit.

I CASEd this card from someone on Pinterest, but I changed it up a little bit.  I added the champagne glimmer snowflake for a bit of interest.  Now here's the bucket of cards with all the other goodies I made for Brad's benefit:

It was fun putting the basket together and making all the gift tags & boxes.  I sure hope the recipient likes them.

Well, I have a very busy day tomorrow.  6 presentations in one day!  Can you believe it?  I'll be happy when they're over.  How in the world did that happen?  I have no idea.  O well.  I'll make it through as I always do.  It was nice to have the long holiday weekend to get ready for tomorrow.  So until tomorrow, have a restful night.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment