Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Turkey Gobbler Favors

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.  It's a wonderful time of year to spend with family and friends.  Our daughter and her husband live in New York and hardly ever get to come home and spend the holidays with the family.  Between their work schedules, it never permits them enough time to spend with us, and I sure hope someday that changes.  But for now, I'm grateful for what we have and our family and friends.

I made these cute hershey nugget turkey favors that I saw on Pinterest from Jill's Ink.  They were so cute, I had to make them to take to my sister's house for Thanksgiving.  I changed up the face a little, but basically, the rest of the favor is exact.  How cute are these ....


I love to make little things like that for the holidays and actually, for any occasion.  These were a great find.

Well I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend to relax and shop, whichever tickles your fancy.  I'm just going to make some Christmas cards, finish the basket of cards & gift tags for a benefit, and put up some Christmas decorations this weekend.  I sure hope I manage to get it all done before Sunday so I can catch up on some work I have to do for Monday.  (yes ... have a boat load of work to do that must get done).  Then I can relax the rest of the week ... well, maybe!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Black Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment