Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Holders

I made a few Christmas gift card holders for my nieces, my son, and my husband.  They turned out pretty cute, if I must say.  Here they are:




I made Rachel and Megan's gift card holders exactly the same, and then I changed up the design for my son and husband.  The belly bands added the perfect touch to keep the gift card holders closed.  They were easy to make and I was pleased at how they turned out.  Hope you like them.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These holders are very cute. I bet the recipients all loved the holders almost as much as the $$. I fear that the $$ are always loved best. I made some very similar ones with this cute little stamp set too. Love the set. I hope SU brings them back for the 2013 catalog, they are just too cute to put away. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete