Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines - Lucky Limeade

Hi Everyone!  Welcome back again to our blog hop.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and I know you'll enjoy our blog hop this week.  Carol was busy with her creation for the hop, and I was so ambitious, I made 2 of the same card.  I just changed up the colors a bit.  Here they are:


I like the color combo on the first one, but I like the center piece on the second one.  Either way, they were fun to make, and easy!  I hope you enjoyed them.  Now, as always, Joni has something cooking over at her blog, so let's go take a peek.  We're so glad Joni decided to join us.  Isn't she so creative??? 

Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have a great and inspirational week!  Hugs ...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are purty! Didn't we get some great colors this week? You did a super challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overachiever!! Love them! They are both so cute, now I can't even pick my favorite!! Liked your cookie card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love how you made 2 to compare!!!! Both are really nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards...and I have to agree with you on the centerpieces and background colors...

    ReplyDelete