Monday, December 3, 2012

Glimmering Snowflake Soiree

I've been hard at work making my Christmas cards, and after looking at all the pretty cards I made, I realized I hadn't really made many cards using the snowflake die, or even using the color blue.  So, before I ended for the evening, I thought of a card to make that was simple enough with a bit of "WOW' factor.  Using night of navy, the snowflake die, and some silver glimmer paper, look what transpired ...

For the snowflake, I used white embossing powder and then punched out a silver glimmer snowflake for the center.  I used the pennant die circle to encase the snowflake for a pop out look.  The smaller snowflakes were punched out using silver glimmer paper and night of navy and I topped them off with a rhinestone jewel. Finally, using the lacy brocade embossing folder, I embossed the white background, and there it is!  I was really pleased with how it turned out.  I hope you like it too. 

I hope you'll keep visiting.  Wednesday is our blog hop, and I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed.  Until tomorrow, enjoy every day to the fullest!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: