Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lamppost

I saw a lamppost that was done by Brenda Rivera and it was so nice, I thought I would try it myself.  I changed the design up from hers, but the lamppost was fairly easy to make and turned out cute.  Take a peek:

I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set in the background, and the tree from Christmas Lodge.  I took midnight muse ink and used a sponge to get the  background, and you can't really see it, buy there's glitter on the snow on the horizon. 

I hope you like it as much as I do.  I think I'll try another one with a different scene.  I have one in mind, but just have to wait and see if I can get it on paper.

Well, hope you had a wonderful day.  The weather has been letting up a bit and tomorrow is supposed to be around 60 degrees.  WOW, 60 degrees in December!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you'll drop by again and leave your comments.  I love to read them and thank you so much for taking the time to comment.  G'night!

4 comments:

  1. Helen, I saw this too! It's so cool. You did a fabulous job on making it look 3-D. I think I could walk right into it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Carol. I really like it. It looks a lot better in person. Hope you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Helen. I agree with Carol, so 3-D. I feel like I'm standing at the lamp post looking at a wonderful winter scene. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete