Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Scentsational Season Gingerbread Fun

It's been a few days since I've posted anything, and that's because I've been busy making my Christmas cards.  I have a lot of cards I make for my co-workers, and of course, family and friends that I send to every year.  It seems that I never make enough for some reason.  I think I should make out my list ahead of time, then make the cards.  O well .. live and learn to perfect the process!

One of the cards I made has a bit of a masculine flare.  I actually CASed it from Kasrine Cartier on Stampin Connection.  I loved the colors she put together, and I would have never thought of the blue and brown striped paper from the Festival of Prints paper pack  to use for Christmas cards.  Thank you Karine!  Anyway, I made two variations, and here they are:


I liked them a lot and made a few.  I think I'll make a few more just to have on hand if I get short on my cards, which I believe I will.

Anyway, until tomorrow, have a wonderful evening.  I do hope you will stop by for the blog hop this week.  It's a pool party week!

No comments:

Post a Comment