Sunday, January 6, 2013

Challenge #127 - Love is in the Air

I am participating in another challenge this week over at The Paper Players.  The theme this week is:  "Love is in the Air".  Well, how fitting since I've created a whole bunch of Valentine cards over the past week, I couldn't help but play.  I just love valentine cards.  I guess it's all the hearts - they're so pretty, and of course, they represent love.  So here is my design for the challenge.  I hope you like it:




 Card Recipe

Stamps:  hearts a flutter, petite pairs
Ink:  raspberry ripple, crumb cake
Paper:  raspberry ripple, whisper white, crumb cake, in-color dsp
Accessories:  perfect polka dot EBF, hearts a flutter framelits, scalloped border punch, adorning accents framelits & EBF, basic pearls and dimensionals








 


If you need some inspiration, hop on over to The Paper Players' blog and check out the design team.  There's a whole lot of creativity going on.  If you feel inspired, go ahead and play too.  It's a lot of fun!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Helen, love the repetition of hearts! Especially the heart within a heart! I also love the repetition of the dots - it really creates great continuity between the layers of the card. So glad you shared this lovely creation with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super. I love the many parts of interest, like the curvy cut at the bottom, the scallop trim, the striped banner piece in the middle, and the embossing in the center strip. And then the hearts, well they are beautiful. Over all this is a gorgeous card and I hope to CASE it -- please?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments. U appreciate hearing from you & especially what you liked most. I'm so glad that I was given the opportunity to participate in the challenge. And yes Sandy, you can always CASE my designs, as well as anyone who wishes to. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the Valentine goodies you have loaded on this card, Helen. Raspberry makes a great alternative to the expected red, and the banner down the middle is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete