Friday, January 4, 2013

Hearts a Flutter - Mojo Monday 274

Hi Stampers.  I decided to try something fun this week and play with the Mojo Monday stampers.  They have some beautiful creations over on their blog, and you should check it out if you haven't been there before.

Since I love the "Hearts a Flutter" stamp set, I decided to do something with that.  Here's what I created for for the challenge:

The recipe I used for this card is:

Stamps:  hearts a flutter; itty bitty banners
Paper:  whisper white, real read, brights designer specialty paper from Stampin Up
Ink:  real red
Accessories:  5/8" grosgrain ribbon in real red, antique brads, pennants on parade Sizzix die, hearts a flutter framelits,  itty bitty banners framelits, #2 circle die, lacy brocade embossing folder

Thanks for checking my card out.  Hope to see you back again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment