Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Stamp-a-Stack

I attended Super Stampin Saturdaytoday  that my upline, Jill Hilliard, hosted.  It was so much fun, and we made a lot nice stuff. It was nice getting together with other stampers and demonstrators - seeing all their excitement!   So I thought I would share a few things with you over the next couple of nights.  I hope you love them as I much as I do.

For tonight, I'm sharing the stamp-a-stack we made.  We made 3 of each of 4 cards.  They are really cute.  I especially love the tea cup card(patterned occasions stamp set) and the old-fashioned bicycle (feeling sentimental stamp set)., both from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  If you haven't seen them yet, oh you're in for a real treat!  So take a peek ...   You decide which ones you like best ...

I just love stamp-a-stacks.  They are quick and easy and oh so pretty.  So, until tomorrow, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment