Monday, January 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 277

I was so inspired to join the Mojo Monday Challenge 277 today.  I just love their sketches, and whenever I can, I plan to participate.  The Mojo Monday Challenges have some pretty awesome creations every week by some of the best of the best.  I get a lot of my inspiration there, and hopefully, you will too.  I hope you will take time to join in the fun.  Here is my creation...





The patterned paper I used in my design is from Stampin Up's new 2013 Spring Catalog.  Wait till you see all the goodies in that catalog.  And best of all, Sale-a-Bration starts tonight.  For every $50 you spend in SU product, you get a sale-a-bration item FREE!  Yes, you heard me, FREE.  The items in the Sale-a-Bration flyer are so incredibly awesome.  I know you'll want everything in it like I do.  Keep checking out my website for more cool stuff using the sale-a-bration items.  I've used some of them on my previous posts.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGV070-OEk0B0an_QnAFNGzXsMsZLl1HdRvBoluri_HNEEQIb1r4Z4fGsg-ZutaHUjEK0co2JK2tTg2opTIN7UO3Azns4Vhp_O2QJzrR6p-94OX2PCSvRjJCjcXqIs5m6V5NHfZvni5CCt/s1600/zMojo277Sketch.gif 

Now for the recipe for my entry this week:

Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Parker's Patterns DSP 
(from Spring Catalog)
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder, Pinwheel Sizzlit S Die (Spring Catalog), Bitty Banners Framelits, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, and Silver Brad

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you on the blog challenges soon.  ~ Hugs!

1 comment: