Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Secret Garden

 I think I love flowers just as much as I love hearts.  If I could surround myself with fresh flowers every day of the year, I would.  So since that isn't likely, why not try for the next best thing ~ freshly created flowers! 

I love the "secret garden"stamp set, so how fitting to post a card using it.  We made this card at my last team meeting, and I just fell in love with it.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.






Well what do you think?  I'll be making more cards using this stamp set in the days to come, so stay tuned if you like it.  Another WOW factor is the honeycomb embossing folder.  I'm loving that one too.  Oh I'm having great fun creating with all the new SU stuff.  I hope you are too.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment