Monday, February 18, 2013

Coffee, Tea or Me - Happy Birthday

We made some cute cards today at our team meeting today, and one of them I really liked.  So, I thought I would share it with you.  It's a cute little way to say happy birthday, and give that special friend a cup of coffee (or tea, or hot cocoa ... whichever you like).

The pull out was made with a piece of very vanilla card stock and crumb cake, using the apothecary framelit in the center.  Then a single packet of coffee is tied onto the card using very vanilla seam binding, and adhered with with a cute "happy birthday" tiny tag on a trinket safety pin.  A small pull tab is at the top of the pull out, then all is inserted into a crumb cake envelope which is cut off on the one end and scallpped using the scalloped edge edgelit, and the stitched embossing folder at the bottom.  How cute is this?  Hope you like it.

Tomorrow is my son's birthday.  I made a masculine card for him, and I also made two gift card holders to match.  My husband and I are taking him to dinner at a place of his choice, and spending some nice, quality time with him.  Happy Birthday, my Tj!  I'm so happy to have such a wonderful young man as my son.

Stop back.  You'll see the card and gift card holders tomorrow night.  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment