Thursday, February 21, 2013

Comfort Cafe Thank You

I had an urge to use the Comfort Cafe DSP the other day, and I put a few ideas on paper but nothing really grabbed me.  So i put the paper aside and for the next few days, I looked at it and left it.  Then this morning, I looked at the paper again and, out of the blue, thought of another design and quickly put it together before I left for work.  I rather like the way it turned out.  I can't explain it ... but I just wanted to use the dsp ... it's not too often I design a card around dsp, but this was one of them.

Another thing I've been stuck on lately is the "kindness matters" stamp set.  I used it on this card.  You never know what will inspire you, at any time, so I take advantage of my inspiration and usually happy with the outcome.

Well I hope you're enjoying your inspiration, and please do share.  That's what's so nice about this craft ... there are so many talented and super nice women out there, and best of all, they love to share.  Keep on inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Helen. I love those butterflies. Something about them! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carol. I know what you mean about the butterflies. I just love them too. Thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete