Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, TJ

Today is our son's 27th birthday.  I wanted to make him a card that looks masculine, so I put on my thinking cap and pulled out some embossing folders and worked around those.  I was rather pleased with how they turned out, and so was he.  YEAH!  Guess I did good.  My father and husband really liked them too.  My dad especially liked the one gift card holder with the brad.  Check them out below, along with the card:

Birthday Card Recipe:
Paper:  brushed silver, early espresso, very vanilla, morning mocha dsp
Ink:  early espresso
Stamp Sets:  beautiful birthday; happiest birthday wishes (hostess) inside
Accessories:  honeycomb embossing folder, apothecary accents framelits, metalic brad

Gift Card Holder #1 (left)
Paper:  black, very vanilla, mocha morning dsp
Ink:  pewter embossing powder, basic gray (distressing on edge of postage stamp)
Stamp Set:  pretty postage
Accessories:  pretty postage punch, black 1/8" taffeta ribbon

Gift Card Holder #2 (right)
Paper:  brushed silver, black, very vanilla, mocha morning dsp, brushed gold, early espresso
Ink:  stazon black
Stamp Set:  that's the ticket
Accessories:  honeycomb embossing folder, antique brad

I hope you like them.

Tom and I took Tj out to dinner to end the evening.  Happy Birthday, Tj!

No comments:

Post a Comment