Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Thinking - Card for Missy's Mother

I am a member of the RemARKables, and one of our dear friends, Missy, asked us to send her mother a hand-made card to help her through her ordeal.  Her mother had surgery and is having a rough go of it, and unfortunately, will have to have another surgery soon.  To keep her spirits up, we each made a card with positive notes of encouragement. I know I would be very happy to receive such beautiful and happy cards.  I do hope they cheer her up and let her know that we're all thinking and praying for her.  Here's the card I made for her:





Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Just Thinking, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Window Frames Framelit, 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon in Primrose Petals, Glimmer Brights Brad

I really like the "Just Thinking" stamp.  It's a nice size, and it makes me think "happy".  So in keeping with that thought, I do hope Missy's mother finds happiness when she receives it.  Get well, Mrs. Miller.  We're all praying that you have a speedy recovery.



No comments:

Post a Comment