Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oh Hello, Sympathy for April

Sadly, I had to create another sympathy card this week.  A dear fellow stamper lost her sister and it's a very sad situation.  Creating these cards isn't that easy either.  Most of the time when I sit down to make a card or two, I always have "happy" on my mind, and so my card reflects that.  Since sympathy cards are not associated with being happy, you want to make sure you make something very special and pleasing to look at in hopes that it may bring the person who receives it some comfort and strength to bear the burden of losing a loved one.  So I created this card in hopes of just that.


Card Ingredients:

Stamp Sets:  Oh Hello, Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, PS I love You
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Accessories:  Textured Impressions Designer Frames & Needle Point Border Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents & Labels Colletion Edgelits,  Basic Pearls

I pray that everyone who lost someone finds the strength, courage, and comfort to make it through this difficult time.  May God bless!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, Helen. I'm sure it will comfort your friend...I'm like you, I seem to have too many sypathies and get wells.

    ReplyDelete