Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dress Me Up on Sycamore Street

I'm just loving this dress up stamp set and framelits.  It's so cute and you can do so much with it.  I made this card for a lady in our women's club who just underwent major surgery.  She is a wonderful seamstress - one of the best ever.  So in keeping with that theme, I decided to make her a card using her passion as my inspiration.

I saw a really pretty dress up card by Deb Fearns, and I just loved the colors, so I decided to CASE it, but made it slightly different.  The summer starfruit color worked well with the sentiment I chose inside to cheer Ms. Linda up.  Here's the card I made, and thank you, Deb Fearns, for sharing your pretty card with us.

Card Recipe:

Paper:  basic gray, whisper white, summer starfruit, sycamore street dsp (sale-a-bration)
Ink:  basic gray (inside card)
Stamp Set:  feel goods (inside)
Accessories:  5/8" flower trim, summer starfruit 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, dress up framelits, apothecary accents framelit, paper piercing pack, basic pearls, basic rhinestone, itty bitty shapes punch pack (inside), elegant bouquet EF

I sure hope the card cheers Linda up and gives her all the encouragement she needs to live every day to the fullest.  Here's to you, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment