Monday, March 25, 2013

Flowering Flourishes Sympathy

I created some sympathy cards to have on hand, which is not something I enjoy creating, but it is really nice to receive one that is hand made in such a time of sorrow.  

So, I sat down and knew I wanted to make something simple, and trying to select colors for a sympathy card isn't the easiest either, so I thought I would start with something on the masculine side.  Here's the card I created:

You could change the color(s) up a bit for a different look.  Here's the card recipe:

Paper:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Neutrals Patterned DSP (basic gray polka dots)
Ink:  Basic Gray
Stamp Pads:  Flowering Flourishes, Thoughts and Prayers
Accessories:  Designer Builder Brad, Silver Brads, 1-1/4" two toned basic gray/black ribbon

It's a simple card, but when it comes to cards like these, you don't want to  be too over the top.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment