Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter, Mr. Chocolate Bunny!

It's officially Easter.  I wish everyone a joyous and blessed day.  I just love Spring and Easter.  It makes me so happy.   The air was nice today - 60 degrees!  WOW.  I could get used to this real fast.

We will be heading over to my sister's house for dinner, later today.  It's always a nice time getting together with family and friends.  I made some cute petal cone Easter bunnies to hand out to everyone.  I can't wait to see their faces when I give everyone their Easter basket.  I'll post a picture of the baskets tomorrow, or later today, but first I have to take a picture of them.  In the meantime, here's a cute card I made using the retired Chocolate Bunny stamp.  He's just so cute ...

Card Recipe:
Paper:  lucky limeade, natural, sunshine & sprinkles dsp, chocolate chip
Ink:  pacific point, daffodil delight, lucky limeade, melon mambo, chocolate chip
Stamps:  Easter blossoms (retired), chocolate bunny (retired), daydream medallions
Accessories:  regal rose 1/8" taffeta ribbon, 5/8" vanilla flower trim, lucky limeade 3/8" ruffled ribbon

I hope you like him.  He's peeking out over the Easter eggs, perhaps looking for someone to give one his eggs to.

Happy Easter to you and your family.  Thank you for taking time to stop by to visit me ... and I sure hope to see you back again.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Helen! He looks like he's in an easter basket! Adorable. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete