Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Sampler Soda Pop Top Card

I wanted to try and make a card using Stampin' Up fabrics, so I found the print I wanted, and then I created the card around it.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, so I tried to cut the fabric into a circle and didn't like it, so I cut a strip of the Summer Smoochies fabric and went to town.

I love the Spring Sampler stamp set, and since they are tiny, the stamp I selected fit perfectly into the soda pop top.  Cute, cute, cute.  I love it.  Check it out:

Card Recipe
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Real Red, Crumb Cake
Markers:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Soda Pop Top, Summer Smoochies Fabric, Ticket Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, Argyle EF, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Pearls

I'd like to do more with fabric, so we'll see what comes about.  I think it adds just a little different touch to the card, and I can just imagine the possibilities.  Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment