Monday, March 18, 2013

Team Swap - Happy Day

This month, at our team meeting, we did a "happy birthday" swap.  Everyone who wants to participate makes a card based on the theme of the month.  Then we swap prior to the start of our meeting.  So I  thought I would share with you the card I made.  I had fun making it, and wanted to do something just a little different.  Here's what I made:

Recipe:

Paper:  calypso coral, whisper white,  2011-13 in-color patterned dsp (calypso coral), pool party
Ink:  pool party, daffodil delight, calypso coral
Shamp Sets:  ciao baby, mixed bunch
Accessories:  sycamore street ribbons / buttons (sale-a-bration), itty bitty shapes punch pack, calypso coral bakers twine, basic rhinestones, argyle EF, petite curly label punch

The card inside the envelope pulls out and you can put anything you wish on it.  Isn't it fun?  It looks really nice in person.  I'll be sure to share the other team swaps with you over the next couple days.  I hope you'll stay tuned for them. 

1 comment: